By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at:
Exceptions - customised goods specifically made to order
All goods which can be purchased directly from this website are covered by the statutory right to cancellation within seven working days, with the exception of bespoke custom items (including but not limited to custom clothing) which have been made to your specification.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase. If, however, you are not completely satisfied, we offer an extended 28 Day Returns Policy. You can return your item(s) to us within 28 working days of delivery for exchange or refund – please see “How to cancel or arrange a return, exchange or refund” below for guidance on how to arrange this. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Exceptions from 28 Day Returns Policy - customised goods
After the statutory seven day cancellation period, our 28 Days Returns Policy does not apply to goods specially made to order, customised or personalised to your requirements, unless the goods are defective or have been damaged in transit (see below).
Defective Goods and Items Damaged in Transit
If your goods are defective or have been damaged in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01727 853289 to arrange a return, replacement or refund, using the steps below as guidance.
How to cancel or arrange a return, exchange or refund
To cancel an order or return any products to us, please:
- Contact us at email@example.com to notify us that you wish to return an item. Though not mandatory, quoting your order number in any correspondence can help us process your return/refund more efficiently.
- If possible, please indicate your reason for return, and whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Enclose a brief covering note with your details. Though not mandatory, enclosing a copy of your order/invoice and/or quoting your order number can help us process your return/refund more efficiently.
- Carefully and securely pack the items in suitable packaging to prevent damage during return transit. If possible, return the original packaging.
Address the parcel to
Printed Clothing Ltd.
5 Verulam Road
- For your protection, we recommend that you return your item by Royal Mail Special Delivery. This will insure you against the loss of or damage to your returned goods.
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting and keep it safe.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods lost or damaged in transit – it is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us. However, if we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective, we will refund your whole purchase price, including postage costs (see “How Refunds are Calculated” below for details).
We will notify you by email when your returns have been processed and, as applicable, when your refund has been made or replacement goods despatched.
How Refunds are Calculated
Items returned because they are faulty or incorrect
If you are returning an item because it is faulty or because of an error on our part, we will refund the price paid for the goods, the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
Items returned within the statutory 7-day cooling off period
Where you are cancelling your purchase within the statutory 7 working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the full purchase price for that item together with the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you.